Donations Make a Difference
The need for financial assistance is greater than ever. Today’s average cost for tuition, room and board is more than $40,000 per year for private colleges and at least half that at a public institution.
- Make a contribution to the HSSFF scholarship fund. Growing our fund will help us increase the number of scholarships we can award each year.
- Give a gift in recognition of a birthday, a class reunion, an anniversary, a graduation, or other joyous occasion.
- Add to an existing established scholarship.
- Establish a Memorial Scholarship in honor of a deceased family member, friend, neighbor, teacher, or co-worker.
- Honor your graduating Senior or your incoming Freshman by supporting the Parents Fund. Click here for more information about the Parents Fund.
You can make a donation by downloading the form and sending it to us or via PayPal
Note: If you’re paying via PayPal, please include the following in the Notes field:
• The name of the Scholarship to which you are donating.
• If donating to the Parents Fund, include your child’s name, High School, and their graduating class.